Saturday 22 October 2011

Walk that line

No offence, but there is a really fine line between being self confident and being totally and utterly full of yourself.

 I used to have a good friend who I will refer to as "shit for brains". She was a nice girl. Funny, charming... everything you want in a friend. But she had one huge flaw that just made it impossible to tolerate her presence in my life. One MASSIVE trait that made her very existence a blight upon the earth.

She was an arrogant fuck.

 Let me give you my personal favourite example.
Shit for Brains was a very attractive woman. Long legs, perfect tits and eyes that looked like gem stones. She had everything every girl dreamed of having. Was that enough though? No. She believed... and I quote...
"Being pretty is so hard. People always expect you to be perfect. I would rather be ugly"
I'm sorry... what?


That's right reader. She would rather be ugly. Now to YOU this may not seem like a big deal, but remember, you're a dumb shit. See, to me (and the rest of the world) this would be considered hardcore douchebaggery.
Douchebaggery that is all too common these days. Lets be honest here... how many people do you know that you consider to be genuine or at the very least, not an asshole. One? Two?  You're lying. Everyone is an asshole, some just hide it better than others. If you think you're exempt from this, you're wrong.

Maybe you're a friendly, helpful, Christian! You sound like a pretty great person right?
Wrong again fuck nuts.
You're a Christian. So every time you mention god or talk about your saviour, someone around you is thinking "What an asshole".
Not even you are safe. But hey at least you arnt Shit for Brains.

Well that's all I have to say in this little rant.
If you liked it, comment. If you don't, kindly get the fuck out.

Until next time this is The Fetus, saying Fuck You to all you self centred pricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment